Saturday, June 11, 2011

In My Corner

Steve ran this weekend.

This is what I do while Steve runs between starting line, finish line and aid stations I can get to.

We went to a wedding. I was going to get a picture of Steve, Whitney and I all dressed up together, but forgot. I really wish I would've, because we looked good. There's another wedding in 2 weeks, will try to remember. Got this one of Steve. and this is most of Whitney, she had a cute tribal print orange and blue skirt to finish the ensem.

Side story from the wedding, there was a champagne reception while the pictures were taken, after the wedding before the dinner. Whitney is sitting between Steve and I. Something finally clicks, and I look at Whitney, my beautiful 14 year old and ask "how's that mimosa?" She replies, "I don't know what that is". I tell her that is her orange juice and champagne. (I had one, heavy on the champagne). She says, "it's okay. Why did you wait till it was gone to ask me?" Because that's the kind of mom I've turned into. Steve says, "hey, who's that lady in the green? She says she misses us." Me "that's M, from Newspring." Steve, "ohh", nodding his head. Whitney "no wonder she looked at me so funny when I took this "ORANGE JUICE" off her tray."

I've had a headache for four days in the back of my neck up into my head. I've had it before, it's kind of a weird one, not sure if it's stress or allergies, but it always goes away, so I'll just suffer through. Makes for a some rough days.

Freddrick is no longer working at the Y. I either train myself, have Steve train me, or find a new trainer. I'm "weighing" my options right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment