Monday, February 20, 2012

I believe

My pink running jacket goes with everything. Running tights, workout clothes, jeans and my favorite black tee shirt, my white lace dress and cowboy boots…

Safety glasses don’t go with anything.

Random texts that make you laugh are priceless gifts. One from Whitney that said MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM

And this picture of a swimsuit from Carrie



Coffeemate White Chocolate Caramel coffee creamer (35 calories per serving) can make even a 25 cent cup of Folger’s coffee taste gourmet.

Muscle relaxers for a stress shoulder make marathon training much more enjoyable (they relax more muscles than just the shoulder).

That you should make time for people you love and doing things you enjoy. Combine them when possible. 17.04 mile training run completed. Sheila met me at Sedgwick County Park for 4.5 miles and Steve finished his errand and ran to find me and we met up a half f mile after I left Sheila and he ran the final 6 with me. Made my run so much more enjoyable and easier.

1 comment:

  1. Ok... that swimsuit has to be charlie and candy mountain. LOL!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJCNNwHUOE

    ReplyDelete