Monday, February 13, 2012

In my corner

Whitney’s team won first place in their tournament this weekend.
I have this picture on my computer this morning and one of my co-workers asked if Whitney was the “what doesn’t belong” in this picture. I asked why, because I don’t even notice it anymore:
She does not have the standard pony tail.
She does not have the standard hair band
She does not wear her hair band girl style, but commando style
She has white knee pads when everyone else’s is black
She is holding up TWO FINGERS FOR PEACE instead of ONE FOR WE’RE #1.

Steve and I met Whitney’s boyfriend. Very polite, pleasant, handsome, tall, muscular young man. Steve is not ready to start this again, but it is the last time.

Baby Steven had his first sleepover. Two days after shots and with a cold. I found myself at Walmart at 11:00 p.m. looking for baby congestion medicine. I prefer the 15 year old with a boyfriend over the congested 2 month old.

Eleven degree weather cut my Saturday run really short. That is dang cold to run outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment