Monday, July 11, 2011

In my corner...

Three dental visits, one orthodontist visit, one orthopedic surgeon visit.
One birthday party for the 19 year old, last one we will ever have for him living at home. Chicken enchiladas, steak and onion enchiladas, fruit pizza, seven layer dip and ice cream cake. All home made except for the ice cream cake at the request of my family. And leftovers, thank goodness, cause after all that cooking for the party I'm taking a day or two off.
Date night to a concert.
Shampooed my carpets. They'll look clean for about two weeks.
A trip to the Sedgwick County Fair. Looked at some indian jewelry.
Steve bought me a new outfit. Rephrase, picked out, bought and surprised me with a new outfit. Perfect fit, great colors, looks awesome. He will be my personal shopper from here on out.
Three mile run Thursday night, twelve weeks off and didn't lose any of my hard worked for speed (using the term speed lightly).
IT'S HOT IN KANSAS!!! Whitney told me (and facebook) it was so hot the devil swallowed Kansas. This from the girl who has also once said it was so hot it felt like the devil was hugging her wearing a wool sweater.

Blessings on all of you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment