Saturday, July 16, 2011

In my corner

One orthopedic doctor post op follow up appointment (knee is healing awesome), three dentist appointments (as of Friday dry socket is healed, pain is gone), one foot surgery. No weight on the foot for 8 days, which means crutches. Steve has always helped out a lot at home, so I really feel it when he can't. Add to that he hasn't been working so sleep schedules are off and I'm pretty exhausted. We are getting back to normal. Within a month our life should be rolling along back on track in all areas. He will be running again, Whitney will be back in school and back in volleyball, and I will be working a later shift which means I no longer will get up at 5:30, but won't get off work at 3:00 either. Trade-offs.

Nate is tested, enrolled, banking, finances, apartment, furniture,everything done for the move to Lawrence in August. Now just working every shift he can for every dollar he can make. I never see him, I guess that's preparing me for the move?

Ran 4 days last week for a total of 11 miles. Feel pretty good.

Headed out for a date with Steve (and crutches) here shortly.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment