Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Corner

Birthday party for Whitney and Brandon. Fifteen years of joint parties. I got to fix dessert. Pumpkin pie for Brandon, cake balls for Whitney, sugar cookies as a go away for Jeff, and horse birthday cake for soon to be niece in law who is an equestrian.

The birthday duo

Ran with Steve Thursday night. First run together since Christmas break. I have missed this/him.

I was talking to Steve Saturday night. Remember when I said about ten days ago there would be less tears? Well, other than Friday, there has been less. But Saturday I asked Steve if he knew what today is. (Men hate that question.) He said no, and I told him it's the first day in over 4 months that I haven't cried. And he looked at me and said "don't start now".

I miss Nate. Already. The empty room at the back of the house needs something (besides deep cleaning). The party Saturday night had a hole that needed Nate. My car has too much gas. My refrigerator has too many leftovers. And he's only been gone two days.

Enrolled Whitney for sophomore year of high school. Why is it so stinking expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment