Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Random thoughts

I washed my dresses the other day. Set the water temp to cold, selected delicate cycle, took my dresses off the hangers, (I hang them up dirty so no one else washes them for me) and put them in the basin. Then I added detergent. Tide febreze sport.

I woke up Saturday morning. Felt skinny, so I got on the scale. I was down again. Which I’ve been working hard, but I still am always excited when the scale moves. Ran 8 miles. Went to a birthday party and ate extra salad and pork loin to avoid rolls, cake, cookies and pie. Then was a little miffed that I didn’t bring any of the half the cake that was leftover home with me.

Sheila went on vacation for 7 days. I wanted to respect her family time, so I purposely didn’t text her. Or so I thought. I looked at my phone. I left her alone for one whole day of her vacation.

I’m meeting Sheila to run at 5:00 a.m. Normally a 35 degree drop in temperature requires a wardrobe change. Do I need my cold weather tights? It’s going to be 70 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment