Saturday, August 6, 2011

Snack Time

Friday night Whitney asked me to take her to Claire's house to spend the night. Which I was happy to do. Claire comes from a great family. You have seen pictures of her on here if you've been reading for the last 6 months or so.

As we left the house, Whitney was carrying a snack. (Again, please don't judge my parenting. She's the fifth child, I'm tired.)



As I pulled away from Claire's house I laughed. I have been dropping off and picking up Nate at this house for four years. Even two weeks ago, I picked Nate up there because he rode over there with Eric, who then left to go to his girlfriend Hilary's house and Nate stayed with Hannah. He needed a ride home, so I went after him. Claire is Hannah's little sister. Nate left for college yesterday, and last night I was still driving to his girlfriends house. Which is okay, because the Tristschler's are a good family. Three more years of running back and forth down 45th street.

1 comment: