Friday, August 5, 2011

Poof!!! Just like that...

He's gone.

I watched the u-haul drive down the road with two strong handsome young men in it, and it was everything I expected and more. And not in a good way. I (sorta) held my tears because Nate hates to see me cry, managed to only be a little choked up. as I mumbled don't go without anything you need, I love you, I'll miss you. And no mom stuff, because it's too late for that kind of parenting. I've had the last 6,964 days for that. I have had 10,028,640 minutes with this 9 lb 15.5 oz miracle and I would have loved just one more today. One more where he was still mine.

2 comments:

  1. I'm bawling! I know your proud, but you are amazingly strong. I hope to be just like you when that time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried all the way back to work and called my sister to spend the afternoon with Whitney so she wasn't alone. They made it safe.

    ReplyDelete