Friday, May 6, 2011

Conversations with Whitney

Whitney: There’s been like, no food at our house for weeks.
Me: I went to the grocery store.
Whitney: (talking like I didn’t speak) Then I go to Madeline’s and there’s no food at her house either.
Madeline: I know. We’re both starving.
Whitney: You feed Crist (our world vision child in Nicaragua) better than you feed us.
Me: Whitney, I spent double my grocery budget. There is food. Easy Mac, wheels and cheese, pizza rolls, Bob Evans Mashed potatoes, toaster strudel, Eggos and Milano’s. (All Whitney’s favorites). And we are going out to eat after church tonight with Jed and Jenny.
Whitney and Madeline: Cheering and high fiving each other.
Whitney: It’s about time. You always go out to eat without me. AND I get to go out with your friends? What’s the occasion?
Me: Ummm, you’re home?

No comments:

Post a Comment