Sunday, May 1, 2011

In my corner...

I went to a Saturday evening church service and out for dinner after with friends.
I worked out twice with Freddrick, once with Stephanie, once with Shalen and once with Rebecca. All four are tough.
I saw an 80's cover band with Steve. They were really good.
I spent way too much money in the grocery store. Made my family very happy.
I watched Steve (and several friends) run a half marathon. What a great distance. 13.1 miles goes a lot faster than 62. And he flew through it. Best time ever 1:33.
Went to a friends husbands open house for his new tattoo parlor.
I had the best week I've had in 2011, not counting Boston. Can't compare that.

2 comments:

  1. SO glad you had a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston was a vacation... you can't compare that to a week at home!

    ReplyDelete