Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I sent Steve an email this week. I put the whole message in the subject line. Simply said “I am happy today.”

I am happy. There are a lot of good things in my life. A lot to be happy about. Much to be thankful for. I haven’t done a Thankful Thursday post in a while, so here are some things I’m thankful for (and happy about).

My foot feels tons better.

It’s a 3 day holiday weekend.

Steve and I have found a church we like. Think we may have found our new “home”.

Jake and Carrie will be headed home in 4 weeks.

School's out for the summer.


Care to share? What are you thankful for? What is making you happy today?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for several of the above mentioned as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's no longer Thursday...but I am thankful 1) for the love of Jesus...even though I'm undeserving..., 2) that He has allowed me to read your blogs and 3) the ability to pray for you and know that He is faithful and an amazing listener :-)

    ReplyDelete