Monday, May 9, 2011

In my corner...

Visited our 6th church. This one was...BORING. Whitney did point out to Steve during the sermon that this preacher used the same quote about the same atheist that the preacher did last week at the other church. Good catch. (She's still in school, more trained to listen while bored than we are.)

Got a new book from Nate for Mother's Day. Dean Karnazes RUN! 26.2 Stories of Blisters and Bliss. I miss running. But I want my foot well, so I'm staying off of it.

Didn't leave the house Saturday. That was awesome. Slept till 9:00 a.m. when Steve woke me up. No kids in the house and yet I still get woke up early. Early being a relative term because we were up quite late.

Whitney wants a tattoo (I know, already shared that part) of a Jesus fish on the inside of her left wrist. I thought about the fact she was willing to brand herself as a Christian. Then she told me Regan always said she was going to get this when she was old enough. It's a "in memory of" thing, and she figures she can cover it with a watch, bracelet or long sleeves if needed. We will see.

Uneventful, but I had a very great week. Lots of good stuff happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment