Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random thoughts

I just rode up the elevator at work listening to people complain that the elevator is slow and about the quality of the food they just purchased in the cafeteria but have not started eating yet. People, you have options. Take the stairs if the elevator is too slow. And bring your lunch, or at least taste it before you complain.

The wind is blowing. I'm wearing an above the knee skirt today. Good thing I did laundry.

It's the middle of May in Kansas and I expect to need my umbrella. Needing my jacket seems a little odd.

I want some extra money. Notice the "want" not "need" in this sentence.

When I get bored I think about food or sex. Food and sex? I think "or" sounds better. Will go with or.

The picture of Greece on my work calendar is very pretty. Makes me want to visit.

Freddrick told me on May 3 that I would be sore all month with his twice a week workouts. He did not lie. Then he gave me direction for my two other weights workouts each week. Sadist. However, I'm not complaining...just walking a little awkward.

Right now I'm thinking about chocolate cake.

1 comment: